About This Episode
Due to popular demand in episode #52 of The Alex Manos Podcast I once again speak with Dr. Perry Nickelston.
We continue our talk on the lymphatic system and branch out to talk about the mind-body connection.
Perry’s website is: https://www.stopchasingpain.com
Links For This Episode:
- The Lymphatic System in Health and Disease: click here.
- Lymphatic system acts as a vital link between metabolic syndrome and inflammation: click here.
- Lymphatic system and gut microbiota affect immunopathology of neuroinflammatory diseases, including multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica and Alzheimer’s disease: click here
- An overview of lymphatic vessels and their emerging role in cardiovascular disease: click here
- The Lymphatic System in Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Cardiovascular Diseases: click here.
- The Lymphatic System in Disease Processes and Cancer Progression: click here.
- Lymphatic System Flows: click here.