About This Episode
In episode #9 of The Alex Manos Podcast I speak with Sandra Greenbank on Fertility. We discuss the importance of focusing on lifestyle and in particular: nutrient status, gut health, genetics, toxicity and more.
Sandra’s website is: sandragreenbank.com
- Diet and men’s fertility: does diet affect sperm quality?: click here
- Recurrent pregnancy loss is associated to leaky gut: a novel pathogenic model of endometrium inflammation?: click here
- MTHFR isoform carriers. 5-MTHF (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate) vs folic acid: a key to pregnancy outcome: a case series: click here
- Increased risk of incident chronic medical conditions in infertile men: analysis of United States claims data: click here
- Temporal trends in sperm count: A systematic review and meta-regression analysis: click here and here.
- Thyroid disrupting chemicals and brain development: an update: click here