18:00 Sunday 8th to 12:30 Friday 13th May 2021
Little Earth, Earth-Spirit Centre, Somerset
I am hosting a retreat that will be on the theme of resilience. We will spend four days together learning about physical, mental, emotional and spiritual resilience.
The retreat will include:
- 1-2 transformational breath sessions per day.
- Educational talks providing tools to cultivate physical, mental, emotional and spiritual resilience.
- Contemplative practices – done both individually and in dyads or small groups (meditation, yoga and journalling exercises)
- Sauna therapy.
- Ice baths (to be confirmed)
- Time for 1 x massage (to be confirmed).
- A goodie bag.
- To be confirmed: gong bath, 5 rhythms, kirtan evening.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ensuite individual rooms.
Ultimately this week is about:
- Connection and fun.
- Learning tools that you can take away to ensure you can build a resilient mind, body, and spirit. This will range from dietary and lifestyle considerations (the physical) through to emotional self-regulation (emotional resilience) and exercises in exploring and finding out our values, vision, purpose in life (mental and spiritual resilience).
I am hoping to have 2-4 fellow transformational breath facilitators join us which will allow for more thorough support during the breath sessions.