About This Episode
In episode #10 of The Alex Manos Podcast I speak with Alex Howard on chronic fatigue syndrome and his work with The Optimum Health Clinic. We discuss the different types which we can be broken in to nutritional and psychological (and we can be more than one of these) and the stages of chronic fatigue syndrome which may influence which interventions or life style strategies are most appropriate.
Nutritional types include: immune, digestive, adrenal, toxic overload and structural.
Psychological types include: helper, achiever, trauma and anxiety.
The OHC website is: https://www.theoptimumhealthclinic.com
My other website is: www.conqueringfatigue.com
- Metabolism in chronic fatigue syndrome: click here
- Insights into myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome phenotypes through comprehensive metabolomics: click here
- The High Costs of Low-Grade Inflammation: Persistent Fatigue as a Consequence of Reduced Cellular-Energy Availability and Non-adaptive Energy Expenditure: click here
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Evidence for an autoimmune disease: click here
- A Role for the Intestinal Microbiota and Virome in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)?: click here
- Does the microbiome and virome contribute to myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome?: click here
- Normalization of leaky gut in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is accompanied by a clinical improvement: effects of age, duration of illness and the translocation of LPS from gram-negative bacteria: click here